- FRIDAY DECEMBER 14 2018 – Mine Crypto ;
- TUESDAY NOVEMBER 13, 2018 – New Product Matrix! ;
- MONDAY NOVEMBER 12, 2018 – PeoplePoints! ;
- WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 7, 2018 – Lets Get Physical! ;
- TUESDAY NOVEMBER 6, 2018 – Biz In A Box For PeopleCoin Followers ;
- THURSDAY November 1, 2018 – Mining Waves Tokens ;
- Tuesday October 30, 2018 – More Money ;
- MONDAY OCTOBER 29, 2018 – Trust Yourself ;
- FRIDAY OCTOBER 26, 2018 – Discount Club Membership ;
- All The Latest News! All The Latest News! All The Latest News! All The Latest News! All The Latest News! ;
Until such time that point of sale discounts are available in more locations the value of our discount club is sadly lacking.
To address this problem in the short term we are looking at providing individual country solutions that offer cash back as an incentive to buy through them. There are many available, so we should be able to do this given time.
Another solution we are definately considering is setting up our own marketplace that sells physical items that can be shipped worldwide.
The product would need to be light in order to keep shipping costs as low as possible, be desirable to a large market and offer value.
Our current thinking is that the sale of stamps would meet this criteria and when this has been set up will be available from Yourstores Online and offer worldwide shipping included in the price. Discount Club members will receive the added benefit of being able to collect PeoplePoints (Pep’s) as a loyalty bonus if they make a purchase which will not be available to non-members. PeP’s will be redeemable for PeopleCoins.
There has probably never been a better time to invest in stamps. With the mainstream moving heavily towards internet based communications and payment channels, it is our opinion that the value of these physical representations are only going to increase.
Traditionally stamps, bank notes and coins have remained very stable and shown consistent, steady growth for alternative asset collectors to diversify portfolios and protect wealth over time. (though, of course, past performance is no guarantee of what the future may bring.)