- FRIDAY DECEMBER 14 2018 – Mine Crypto ;
- TUESDAY NOVEMBER 13, 2018 – New Product Matrix! ;
- MONDAY NOVEMBER 12, 2018 – PeoplePoints! ;
- WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 7, 2018 – Lets Get Physical! ;
- TUESDAY NOVEMBER 6, 2018 – Biz In A Box For PeopleCoin Followers ;
- THURSDAY November 1, 2018 – Mining Waves Tokens ;
- Tuesday October 30, 2018 – More Money ;
- MONDAY OCTOBER 29, 2018 – Trust Yourself ;
- FRIDAY OCTOBER 26, 2018 – Discount Club Membership ;
- All The Latest News! All The Latest News! All The Latest News! All The Latest News! All The Latest News! ;
Until such time as Phase 1 of ThePeopleCoin is completed and successful launched on the WAVES blockchain all potential PeopleCoin holders will have an account manually created and credited with 78 PeoplePoints per PeopleCoin allocated. Once active these will be exchanged at the rate of 156 PeoplePoints for 2 PeopleCoins. Once you have any amount within our internal PeoplePool account, any PeoplePoints therein are currently set up to grow at a compounded rate, at whatever rate we can maintain.
How can you afford to pay out to the PeoplePool accounts?
The amount is variable and is calculated based on the number of PeoplePoints issued. It has been determined that we can afford to do so from the amounts that we are currently earning on our own Crypto Coin activities from the companies listed in Section 3 Of This Page. (You can Grow Your Own At Home with these companies – Take a look, it opens in a new page.)
It is monitored continuously and should are own activities fail to produce sufficient to enable us to continue paying it will be adjusted accordingly.
Why 156 PeoplePoints required for an exchange?
The amount is based on the concept of Unpenthexium, a theoretical, but as yet, undiscovered chemical element that has a correlation between it’s eventual discovery and PeopleCoins. The number 156 is divisable by 52 (number of weeks in a year), by 12 (number of months in a year), by 13 (unlucky for some, but also a bakers dozen – 12 + 1 – just in case 1 gets burnt) and probably a host of other reasons why it should be chosen.